Warranty/Repair/Replace & Exchange Policy
Most of our products & services are sold with limited warranty.
This warranty does not apply to any defect in the goods arising from the below –
• Fair Wear & Tear.
• Wilful Damage.
• Accidental Damage.
• Negligence by the Customer or any third party.
• Usage otherwise than as recommended by the Manufacturer.
• Failure to follow the Manufacturer’s instructions.
• Any alteration or repair carried out without the Manufacturers approval.
• We offer a 14 days of full refund warranty on all item if any fault is discovered beyond that period we can only exchange or offer a replacement.
• We will need to fully test any items that are returned under warranty to ascertain the fault and then work to resolve the problem. If an item not be found to be defective it will be returned back to you. If however an item is found to be defective we will repair the item. If no repair can be made then we will replace the item. Repairs can take up to 28 working days but will usually be resolved within 2 weeks.
For further information please refer to the management of The Fone Master